Newport Mind / Casnewydd Mind
Text size A A A
Call 01633 258741

European Union Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status.

We can help with your application

We can help with your application if you meet any of the following criteria:  

You are unable to access services due to living in a remote location

You have some literacy or numeracy issues

You are living with a disability

You are living with dementia  

You are over the age of 65 

You are living in care/supported accommodation     

You do not have access to a computer or a mobile phone​

You have a wellbeing issue​

You are homeless or living in temp accommodation

You are a young person living with a carer or are a "looked after child"


How to get in touch

Email and we will respond as soon as we can or alternatively contact our project workers directly.

All the project workers are OISC level 1 registered to provide immigration advice relating to EU settled Status Scheme. 

North and North East Wales

Tim Fox 

Tel: 07552 121563 


Cardiff and West Wales

Aleksandra Karpowicz 

Tel: 07918 619238 


Newport and East Wales

Donald Mutale 

Tel: 07976 462481 


Find out more about the EU Settlement Scheme at