To enquire about booking places on any of our training courses please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwent Connect 5 is a free workforce training programme coordinated by Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB).
It aims to help you:
- Better understand how to improve their own mental wellbeing and that of others
- Increase their skills and confidence to have everyday conversations about mental wellbeing
- This training course is for you if you:
- Want to learn ways of helping to make the most of life and cope with everyday stresses.
- Want to improve your own mental wellbeing and the wellbeing of those around you.
- Work or volunteer in Gwent.
Gwent Connect 5’s overall aim is to improve population mental wellbeing by changing the way we all have conversations about mental health and wellbeing.
To do this, Gwent Connect 5 provides participants with:
- Evidence based tools and techniques to improve mental wellbeing, which can be applied within your own everyday life and within your working practice.
- The knowledge, skills, and confidence to have more effective conversations about mental health and wellbeing.
- Information on where to find trustworthy free resources and local opportunities to help improve mental wellbeing
- Practical skills and knowledge to know when and how to signpost people to specialist mental health support.